What Innovation Economy is All About
Innovation Economy covers the entrepreneurial ecosystem here in New England... it's the companion blog to a weekly Boston Globe column that I write, also called Innovation Economy. There's also a video series that goes along with the column.
Some posts that might interest you:
- Getting to know Craigslist founder Craig Newmark
- How can Massachusetts do a better job of holding onto all the smart kids who come here to get an education?
- My take on the fifty coolest companies to work for in the Boston area
- A Polaroid spin-off is making a nifty new kind of photo printer that'll fit in your pocket, and doesn't need ink cartridges
- Are you familiar with Zipcar and the concept of car-sharing?
- Some warehouses, like those that serve Walgreens, Staples, and Zappos.com, now employ an army of robotic workers
- Would you pay $600 for a baby stroller? Lots of people, including some celebs, are...
- Meet the founders of Chestnut Hill Sound, a company that makes the popular 'George' iPod dock.
- Debating the impact on non-compete agreements on the Massachusetts economy
If this kind of stuff interests you, there are a few ways to subscribe to Innovation Economy via e-mail or RSS, up in the upper right corner of this page.
I also run another blog that focuses on how new technologies are changing the entertainment industry... that one's called CinemaTech, and it's also hosted on Blogger.