Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Please Visit the New Innovation Economy Blog
You're looking at the old Innovation Economy blog, no longer being updated. The new location is at Boston.com/innovation. (RSS feed is here.) The form below will still get you regular updates of the new blog via e-mail, free!
VideoView the Innovation Economy video series -- short interviews, technology demos, and company visits related to my Sunday Globe column.
For about the last ten years, I've been writing about innovation for publications like the Boston Globe, the New York Times, Wired, Variety, Fast Company, the Hollywood Reporter, Salon.com, BusinessWeek, and Newsweek. I helped start (and continue to help run) three conferences: Future Forward, the Nantucket Conference on Entrepreneurship & Innovation, and Convergence: The Life Sciences Leaders Forum. I also often speak and moderate at other people's conferences, and serve as a commentator on TV and radio. (Which beats actual work.) You can reach me by e-mailing kirsner - at- pobox.com. My personal site is www.scottkirsner.com.
- Westphal on the Life Sciences Innovation Paradox
- From the Biotech Business Development Conference
- Is Microsoft Embracing Its Inner NERD?
- Software to divine your emotional responses
- Simeonov Peels Off from Polaris
- Your Golden Ticket to the Nantucket Conference
- Babson's Start-Up Career Fair
- Spark to Boston: Let Us Buy You a Beer, At Least
- Rich Miner to Co-Lead Google Ventures from Cambrid...
- Charles River Ventures' New Fund (and the Twitter ...
My blog disclosure statement is here.